Welcome! From my website I hope you can discover how my background and experiences can help your company achieve its goals and objectives.
My skills and experience include:
- Over 20 years' management and supervisory experience, including personnel decisions, associate development, supervising and building teams that include both degreed and non-degreed associates
- Over 20 years' experience supporting Corporate applications, ensuring those applications comply with IT policies, security and regulatory requirements
- Demonstrated results in implementing changes that increase efficiency and reduce costs
- Experience in designing and implementing new systems, including reporting and testing
- History of continually delivering project on time and within budget with the desired results
- Creating departmental and corporate budgets
- Working with varied business owners from Executives to End Users
- Addressing issues across multiple backgrounds including Human Resources, Supply Chain, Accounting, Finance
- Creating and implementing training to match system capabilities
- Recently completed Masters of Business Administration
After reviewing my information if you would like to contact me about a position with your company, e-mail me at:
For a printable version of my resume click here.
Thank you for your consideration.
I've had some inquiries as to why I am looking for a new position. In 2009 Verizon Wireless purchased Alltel, where I've been since 1995. I've stayed with Verizon and worked on conversion activities and am currently working on a load of historical information to a data-mart for use by Verizon in the future. This project is scheduled to end in June of 2012 and my time with Verizon will end at that point.